WestCasino is a straightforward online casino which launched in 2017.
The design and layout of this Canadian-friendly casino are structured in a way that it can facilitate both mobile and instant play gaming. On top of that, WestCasino is fully licensed and regulated out of Malta and carries over a thousand games for players to get to grips with after they sign up.
WestCasino’s Online Casino Review
It is hard to get any further west than Canada, and Canadians are more than welcome to sign up and play at WestCasino.
Armed with a Malta Gaming Authority license, this regulated and certified casino can serve up a thousand games in English to Canadians, all wrapped up in a safe and secure environment.
The online casino is operated by GoldWin, Ltd, and features games from such popular providers as NetEnt, Yggdrasil and Play ‘n Go.
Even Evolution Gaming serves up titles, with plenty of live dealer options available. If you want to play top games from the comfort of your own home, then West Casino could be the way to go.
Exclusive Bonuses at WestCasino’s Online Casino
Pocketing top promos and bountiful bonuses is one of the hallmarks of any top casino, and WestCasino has much to offer in that regard.
These include welcome bonuses, reload bonuses, rewards, and other offers. Here are a few of the more notable bonus deals…
WestCasino Welcome Bonus: Three-of-a-Kind Deals
Become a new West Casino player today, and you can claim a three-pronged welcome bonus. Here is how it works:
- 100% up to $200 on a first deposit, with 100 free spins on Guns ‘N’ Roses
- 50% up to $200 on a second deposit
- 50% up to $300 on your third deposit, with 100 free spins on Volcano Riches
The WestCasino Rewards and VIP Clubs
All players are invited into West Casino’s Rewards Program. It is built over several tiers, and players can climb those tiers by wagering on games. Perks of the rewards program include:
- New: Birthday bonuses
- Bronze: Same as New, but with faster cashout process and exclusive VIP live tournaments
- Silver: Same as Bronze, plus better reward point redemption rate
- Gold: Same as Silver, plus better reward point redemption rate
- Diamond: Same as Gold, plus better reward point redemption rate and express cash out options, 25 free games on Sundays, higher deposit and cashout limits, personalised offers, personal account managers and monthly cashback
- Prestige: Same as Diamond, plus better reward point redemption rate, instant cashout process, 50 free games on Sundays, and twice as much monthly cashback
- Elite: Same as Prestige, plus 100 free spins on Sundays, even more monthly cashback, and access to real-life prizes
Reload Bonus - Top-Up Your Balance
WestCasino regularly provides a 15% reload bonus to players on all deposits of $30 or more, at any given time of the day. If you need a little extra casino cash, this is the way to go.
Other promotions and bonuses are also available at WestCasino. These are accessible via the Funtastic Calendar page, where top treats and dynamic deals can be claimed on a near-daily basis by Canadians.
Some of the Best Online Casino Games at WestCasino
West Casino serves up games from the likes of Net Entertainment, NYX Interactive, Quickspin, Leander, Habanero, Endorphina, Pragmatic Play, IGT, Yggdrasil and Playson.
You can also find live dealer games from Evolution Gaming, with a handful of other developers (such as 1×2 Gaming) offering slots and table games, too.
The casino’s games include slots, table games and jackpot titles. A host of criteria can be used to whittle down your search for top casino games to play. Some of the more popular ones include:
- Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead by Play ‘n Go
- Dead or Alive II by Net Entertainment
- Sakura Fortune by Play ‘n Go
- Starburst by Net Entertainment
- Gonzo’s Quest by Net Entertainment
- Baccarat by Net Entertainment
- First Person Lightning Roulette by Evolution Gaming
- Blackjack by Net Entertainment
- Monopoly Live by Evolution Gaming
- Extreme Texas Hold ‘em by Evolution Gaming
Banking Options and Customer Service
Canadians can choose to deposit using VISA, MasterCard, Trustly, EcoPayz, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, and a few more obscure options at this site.
Deposit limits are typically set to $20, and all deposits can be made free of charge and instantly.
West Casino does charge a fee on some withdrawal options, though, not all. Any fees you may have to pay are clearly stated on the withdrawal page.
Cashouts are typically processed in 1-3 days, and withdrawal caps of $5,000 per week are in place.
Pros and Cons of WestCasino
Every internet casino has its pros and cons, and here are WestCasino’s for you…
No Deposit Required